Last Updated on
How to paddle on the bar: program
Training programs, with which you can pour on the bar.
At first glance it seems that the horizontal bar is one of the simplest sports equipment. But this is far from the case.
How to paddle on a horizontal bar
On the bar, muscles of the upper body, including the muscles of the back and the abdominal press, are treated. And to pour on the bar is quite realistic, only the program is needed.
The easiest way is to practice 4 days a week. That is, you are engaged: Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday – day off, Thursday and Friday – training days, and on Saturday and Sunday you again have a rest.
Of course, you can train on any other days. But the four-day program is the easiest.
How to paddle on a bar: a simple program
The simplest program for pumping on a bar, looks like this:
- Pulling up a wide grip to the chest: 4 sets of 8 reps.
- Pulling the middle grip, palms away: 4 sets of 8 repetitions.
- Raising the legs in the vise on the crossbar.
- Pulling up a wide grip for the head: 4 sets of 8 repetitions.
- Pulling the middle grip, palms to yourself: 4 sets of 8 reps.
- Raising the legs in the vise on the crossbar.
Raising legs should start with no less than 2 approaches for 8 reps. Over time, trying to increase the number of approaches to 4.
Wednesday – output.
AT Thursday You repeat Monday, but in Friday You repeat Tuesday.
Such a program is called 2 + 2. This is the easiest training program.
Under this program, you will continue to work until the specified number of repetitions in each approach is fulfilled.
It does not matter if the repetitions are not complete pumped chest. Even if you can not pull yourself up, but only strain your hands, this is normal. This method is in sports, and it is called the method of partial repetitions.
This program can work 2-3 weeks, but you can work much longer. In this case, you should try to gradually increase the number of repetitions in each approach.
After that, you can move on to a more complex program.
How to paddle on a horizontal bar: a complex program
1. Pulling up a wide grip for the head: 4 sets of 8 repetitions. In this exercise, the middle part of the latissimus muscle is also included in the work.
2. Pulling up a wide grip to the chest, palms away: 4 sets of 8 repetitions. This is the most difficult type of pull-up. Although this exercise involves a lot of muscles, the main load goes to the paired round muscles, to the upper part of the latissimus muscle, and to the trapezius muscles.
In addition, the work includes: the upper part of the pectoral muscles, the front part of the deltoid muscles, as well as the outer part of the biceps.
3. Pulling the grip, palms to yourself: 4 sets of 8 reps. In this method of pull-ups, the biceps are actively engaged.
4. Rises of straight legs in the vise on the crossbar to the right angle: 4 sets of 8 reps. This exercise is for the muscles of the press.
1. Pulling along the crossbar with a different grip: 4 sets of 8 repetitions. In this exercise, biceps and chest are involved.
2. Pulling on the crossbar with a wide grip, holding the palms to yourself: 4 sets of 8 reps. This exercise is for the jagged muscles and deltoid muscles.
3. Pulling on the crossbar with a narrow grip, palms away: 4 sets of 8 repetitions. This exercise is aimed at improving the shape and size of the biceps, as it involves the lower and outer parts of it, which helps to assemble the mass of this muscle.
4. Pulling on the crossbar with a narrow grip, holding the palms to yourself: 4 sets of 8 reps.
This way of performing is similar to lifting the bar to the biceps while standing; although a certain part of the load will assume the back muscles.
That’s why when pulling the load distribution is not the same as when working with the bar. This exercise vacuum exercise can be called basic, since here the entire biceps region is included in the work.
Like the previous exercises, this exercise is performed in 4 sets of 8 repetitions, but if you are tired, and this exercise is superfluous, it should be transferred to Friday, and perform instead of pulling up the palm of your hand.
5. Lifting straight legs in the vise on the crossbar to a 90 degree angle: 2 sets of 8 reps.
6. Raising knees bent in the knee in the vise on the crossbar, trying to touch their breasts: 2 sets of 8 reps.
AT Wednesday should do the day off, in Thursday It is necessary to repeat Monday, but in Friday – Tuesday.
How to paddle on a bar: the features of the program
Exercises with a tourniquet are loved by many athletes, since when working with a horizontal bar, the load is distributed differently than when working with a bar.
In addition to all of the above, with the help of a horizontal bar you can avoid overtraining and relieve the load from the spine. Anyone can pull up, that is, lift your weight on your biceps. But try to do it with the barbell.
This is of course an approximate scheme of the program. It can be changed by combining the exercises in an order acceptable to you, changing the number of approaches and repetitions, focusing on your training and health.
Press, as you probably understand, you need to work out every workout. It will not be possible to lift straight legs, work with knees bent at the knees.
It does not matter if it does not work out right away. Work in half-repeat mode. Over time, this will give a result, and you will be able to perform complete repetitions.